Thursday, June 13, 2013

there's a pb&j in my dish sponge holder... no lie.

Today is a hard day. So was yesterday.

All the little things, piling up and making me just mad. I was going to turn some of today's happenings in to another "I love you because" post, with all the little things that my family does that I am choosing not to be annoyed by.

But today, they are just plain annoying me.

Ain't nothin cute about a half eaten PB&J (and actually it's an AB&J since I used 'spensive almond butter on that sammie. GAH!) in my DISH SPONGE HOLDER. Really? Who does this? How did they even reach? It is behind my sink. Not within reach for a small child. Ya can't make this stuff up people.
Then what does my boy do right in front of me? He draws on the wall. With a pencil. RIGHT ABOVE THE BEAUTIFUL NEW CHALK BOARD WALL. Two inches lower and it woulda been fair game. COME ON!
Maybe he was drawing a picture of his lovely mother on this lovely day.
Last night I was up in the night with poor Eli as he puked his little baby guts out. Poor kid. So he's been clinging on me today. And his diapers have been... mmm... let's just say... unpleasant.
I'm wearing a summer dress today. Not 'cause I'm a cute  stay-at-home-mom,
but because there is no clean laundry.
Here's when my annoyingly encouraging BFF would say "Si-eeeerrrrr-uuuuh? Tell me one good thing." And I would tell her "oh shut up Hilary" and she would say "okaaaay. Text me your one good thing later when you thiiiink of iiiiiit." Shut up Hilary.

Okay Hil. Here's your one good thing for the day.

It's sunny. And I actually swept the floor today. There's two things.

AAAaaaaand Eli just spilled water ALL. over. ME.

And now he just dumped all the blocks out. Again.

Got's to go.

Tomorrow will be better?

I'm just trying to make it through the rest of this day. Hope your day is going alright. You'll make it through too. We all will.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. hahhaaa! this is awesome. no lie, how do Rice Krispies get into the butter dish, and why do 5 year olds FORCE me to have to buy Scott toilet paper 'cause they use up the whole roll every 'time'; SCOTT is the least comfortable tissue but I KNOW it won't clog my toilet (for in my case, 34 times - of cleaning up POOP WATER). Yep. this was good, and it had to be said, otherwise ya just end up with (again, like me) more white eyebrow hairs... *-*

    ReplyDelete