Monday, March 25, 2013

Come on Spring!

Can it just be spring yet? We are just about to lose it over here. Good thing my kids are cute. 
Let me just brag for a minute.
Eli is 18 months now. Says over 20 words, 
and is our little sunshine.
He is loud and silly, 
and loves to dance. 
He climbs on everything and even dumps toys out of bins 
so that he can use them as stepping stools.
Stinker.
Gabe is ALL drama these days. 
He has more tantrums than I can even count. 
It drives me CrAzy, but he is sorta sweet.
Sometimes. Especially when he is sleeping.
I like him though. He is still cuddly and cute.
He talks non-stop.

Maximo Joe is 5 1/2 and is growing up so fast. 
He lost a tooth a couple of weeks ago. 
He is learning to read and loves school.
The conversations we have about life and death, 
God and heaven are so awesome. 
He's a deep thinker.

 This week is spring break, so I'm just trying to keep these kiddos busy and entertained. All while trying to keep my sanity as I enter in to the second half of my whole30 challenge

I have so many things to look forward to this spring. We are going to do some painting in our house (finally!) and we have some house projects in store. Luckily I have friends with good taste that have been giving me some input. Here are some styles I adore...  

(source)   
I love these colors. Earthy natural colors, but bright and cheery and happy. Love the blues, greens and yellows with hints of grey.



(source)
 This was a design that my dad loved, and I want to recreate it and have it in my kitchen somewhere. 


(source)
I love this color for my kitchen.

(source)
My lovely friend Sarah over at her blog, An Inviting Home, posted these pictures of her beautiful hallway. I love it. So she is going to lend me the stencil. Just have to figure out where to do it.

(source)
I want a collage of pictures like this. Love the bright color pops in each frame.

What kinds of things are you looking forward to this spring? 

OH. I just remembered one more thing that I am looking forward to this May....

MATT AND I ARE CELEBRATING 
OUR 9TH ANNIVERSARY IN CALIFORNIA. 
WITH NO KIDS. Hallelujah.

peace out.
sierra

1 comment: