Friday, May 11, 2012

It's been a while

(It has been almost six weeks since I have written. We got a little busy... with packing up, moving, unpacking, settling in, etc.)



 Mid-April we said good bye to the sweet house on Van Buren that kept us warm over the winter as we searched for our house. 
This house helped confirmed that we wanted to stay in the Hamline-Midway neighborhood.





Our new house on Englewood Avenue!
We closed on Friday, April 13th. 


A little tour... These are the "before" pictures


our kitchen (taken as I stood in the dining room)

 Kitchen (taken from the back door)

 dining room (taken from the kitchen)

 living room (taken from the foyer)
 living room (taken from the dining room)

 foyer


 our bedroom 

 bathroom 
 more bathroom

gabriel and eli's room

max's room

There is much yet to be done... I cannot WAIT to decorate and use all of my pintrest ideas. These were taken a few weeks ago, so our kitchen already looks so much more "us". I look forward to posting our "after" pictures. Someday.


Two weeks after we moved in we celebrated Gabriel's second birthday with family and a few close friends. We also had our new next-door-neighbors join in on the fun. Pictured below is Gabriel with the Chase twins T-Bone and Beckett to the left, and his new buddy Jakey from next-door to the right. It was a celebration indeed. God has been so good and so faithful to us. 


Hoping I have time this weekend to do some more writing. I've had a lot on my heart, and I feel like there is so much in store for our family and my life. It's exciting, and scary at the same time. Lots of change a'comin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment