Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hey you stinky boy... I love you.

I sure lOve LOVE love you family.

I love you when you drip ice cream all over.

I love you because you read to our kids, up in the tree house.

I love you even when your dirty sweet little hands touch my white sweatshirt.

I love you even when you dig big holes in our back yard...
right before it rains for a week.

I love you even when you put dirt all over the slide.
And you love me even though there are days that I don't get you dressed.

I love you even when you dig up worms, hold them up in my face and then
beg me to allow you to take a nap with your wormie.

I love you even though I can never find any spoons
because they are all outside. In the dirt.

I love you even though most of the Cheerios end up on the table,
and not in your belly.

I love you especially because I get dandelions instead of roses.

I love you even when you leave your egg pan on the
stove for me to wake up to every morning.
And you love me even though I don't get up every morning to make your eggs.

I love you even though you rarely wear shoes outside.
I love you even though I can never keep up on all of your dishes. 
(I love being a mom even if my fanciest attire
include my new mother's day apron and my red ballet flats.)


What are the daily tasks and happenings
that remind you just how much you love your crew?

Send me your pictures with captions and I'll feature them
here on my blog!!
hiseyeisonthesparrow.mn@gmail.com

Or if we are friends on facebook, send them there.
Or text me!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment